CJ Laredo Dash Surround Decal
- DECAL-LAREDO DASH
- 0.10 LBS
- 9.50 (in)
- 0.01 (in)
- 23.25 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Application a breeze, just cut off excess close edge of the stripe to make it easier.
Get your brain wrapped around what you are doing. No directions included with your order.
1. Don't get in a hurry.
2. Make sure your work area is well lighted.
3. Carefully cut the inner portion of the contact paper as you close as comfortably can to the pin striping.
4. Carefully separate the two pieces of paper on a flat surface being careful not to bind or stretch the pinstripe.
5. Mix a dishwashing soap solution in a spray bottle; 2/1 water to soap.
6. Spray dash surface in area where Stripe will be applied; I was working on my workbench with the dash out of the Jeep.
7. Spray a light film on the contact paper.
8. Carefully position the pinstripe evenly around the black faceplate.
9. The soap solution allows you to slightly tweak the position.
10. Next, lightly press any bubbles out; as the paper dries this gets easier.
11. When you are happy let it sit for an hour.
Before peeling the paper off, press the pinstripe a few more times to ensure its release.
12. Carefully start peeling the paper back, slowly working from one end to the other.
13. Don't rush this part.
14. Finally, step back and admire your work.
these decals are are the real deal. Great looking !