1986 Porsche 930 Turbo
Car was imported as new on 6/23/86 and declared to meet US Highway safety specifications on 8/20/86. Car is believed to have had the same owner from 1986-4/15/13 where it was traded into RAC Performance with 18,132 actual miles (signed odometer statement accompanied with sale). Second owner from 4/15/13 until recently. The
Car was serviced twice by RAC on 5/24/13 and 3/28/14. Latest service was done by German European Imports at a total cost of $2,343.57 on 4/4/18 to make ready for sale. New set of proper size tires installed on 5/3/18.
- Extremely rare documented 19,538 actual mile car
- Desirable Black/Black color combination
- Black leather sports seats with electric height adjustment L/R
- Electric sliding sunroof
- Vehicle originally equipped for Germany
- Bumper with impact absorbers
- Limited slip differential
- Plain electric mirror
- Porsche COA
- Owner’s manual
- Clear Texas Title
- Clear Carfax Report
- Service Documents
- Numbers matching original engine
- Original transmission
- Exceptionally clean
- No flash-rust
- No oxidation
- All original paint markings (please view many detailed undercarriage pictures)
- Body is excellent with no known damage history
- Overall paint looks excellent and has NO swirl marks
Known Exterior/Interior Flaws:
- Stain on center section of hood (attempted to photograph)
- Small area on roof where paint is thin from buffing (only at close inspection- will not photograph)
- Door-ding on rear-quarter of passenger’s side wheel lip (small)
- No evidence of damage or history of damage this car has had the hood painted, front bumper and fenders blended. Doors, roof and rear quarters we believe are original paint. No tape lines anywhere, glass has not been removed and door jambs are excellent original. This car was touched up and blended prior to 2013 we assume due to rock chips or road rash.
- Dash is starting to warp by the windshield. Repairable nicks on dash pad in front of steering wheel.
We believe that this car is in #2 condition as-is but, could be brought to #1 condition by a Porsche Specialist. The interior is excellent and shows as a 19k mile car should. Simply a stunning low-mileage 1986 Porsche 930 Turbo in a desirable color combination.
Runs and drives tight and crisp.
We offer Worldwide Shipping.
Car is available for inspection during the auction not after.