- JEEPS For Sale
JEEPS For Sale
For over 30 years CollinsBros Jeep has specialized in Sales, Service, Parts, Restoration and Preservation of 1976 to Current CJs & Wranglers. All Jeeps sold on the lot go through a major service check regardless of mileage or condition before available to the consumer.
- Differential fluid flush and inspection of ring gears, spider gears & bearings; re-seal, fill differentials and check axle and pinion for leaks.
- Wheels and brakes removed, inspection of brake components and replaced if below 50% or damaged in any way. Wheel cylinders and inner axle seals inspected, if leaks are found they are replaced as well. New brake parts will be used on all replacements.
- All motor, transmission and transfer case fluids are changed.
- New air cleaner and oil filter.
- Full exhaust system inspection from intake or exhaust manifolds to catalytic converters and mufflers. Check repair and replace damaged or worn parts if necessary.
- Pressure testing of Cooling System and repaired with new parts if necessary.
- Windshield inspected and replaced if cracked or damaged.
- Top inspected and repaired or replaced if damaged.
- New tires installed if below 50% of tread.
- Seats inspected and replaced if torn or severely damaged (typical usage and weathering passes inspection)
- Dash, cluster and gauges tested, inspected and repaired if not working correctly.
- Charging system and battery inspected and repaired if necessary.
- Steering components (steering box, tie rods & ends) replaced if showing any signs of wear & tear.
- Interiors are completely removed from Jeep, steam cleaned and re-installed.